Friday 11 May 2012

D.I.Y JEANS

You are having a casual jeans and you get bored with it, so what should you do to make it becomes unique ??

I have an idea which is really easy to do and I'll show you how to make your jeans become unique !!


I'm having a Cheap Monday black jeans which I bough a couple months ago but It looks pretty normal and boring, so I decided to make it becomes special by cutting it down about 15-20cm (you can cut it as short as you want it to be) which will look like this:


And You can tear it up, then put some clips to make it more unique





Finally You will get a jeans like in the photo below which looks pretty nice, easy to mix with clothes and the most important thing is your jeans doesn't look casual anymore ;)




This is my very first D.I.Y jeans and I hope you guys will like it xD

Have a good weekend !!

Gossipman

x


No comments:

Post a Comment